16 October 2009

Going to Seattle


So I am planning on going to Seattle December 12 - 15th (Sat - Tue), got my Southwest flight switched over for the umpteenth time, and am getting excited. I was born and raised on the eastside (read: Bellevue / Renton / Issaquah) and thus never really looked at Seattle as a "vacation spot" but more like home. I've visited a few times since I've moved to the land of Mormons, but never as a tourist, just as a "I am here to see my family." I want to still see the family, but I want to be able to do some more "touristy" things while I am visiting.

Can anyone suggest ideas to do in Seattle, places to go, things to see that maybe as a local I would have dismissed as something not as important. I never really went downtown unless I needed to, I tried to avoid it at all costs really, except for Mariner's games.

Hit up the comments (either have to be a registered Blogger user, or have an OpenID), or tweet at me - @honaplane your ideas.

Until next time!

Photo: fddi1 / CC-BY-2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment